i have motgage with option one for over two years. i always make my monthly payments on time.

i decided to pay more money every month towrd the principal to speed paying my loan. every time i pay principal payment they applied to advanced monthly payments instead without my permission and they tell me your monthly due payments is not due for few month. i call them every time and tell them to correct it not mentioning the hard time to get in touch with them which finally would get me to a rep. in India, after long explanation they tell me sorry for the inconvenient we will put a request for correction, call us after few days to make sure it went through.

sometimes they do the correction and most of the time i had to start over all again. my account statement has over than 50 corrections. when i look at my account statement i am so lost with all the *** numbers that doesn't reflect my true payments. i am so tired of this rip off company.

I searched the Google for attorney and found " FBI field office mortgage fraud" and " attorney general office of consumer protection". I am planing to contact them to investigate this Freud company.

If any one has same experience please contact me, maybe together we can put stop for this stealing. my email is Ziad@proferosystems.com

Ziad