Option One Mortgage - Sucks was rude and not helpful

Asked for a department was told they were busy then got hung up on

Option One Mortgage - RUDE!!!!

15395 SE 30th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007, USA 0 comments
Interest Rate

OMG!!! OPTION ONE IS SO RUDE, IGNORANT AND INCONSIDERATE.

SHORTLY AFTER MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY I CALLED OPTION ONE MORTGAGE TO LET THEM KNOW AND ALSO THAT MY PAYMENT MAYBE A BIT LET, WELL INSTEAD OF BEING UNDERSTANDING, THEY THREATENED TO FORCLOSE ON MY HOME!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I INFORMED THEM I WAS WAITING FOR THE INSURANCE CHECK, ALSO WE HAD LIFE INS ON OUR HOME, SO THE HOME WOULD BE PAID FOR IN FULL, WELL AGAIN INSTEAD OF BEING UNDERSTANDING, AGAIN THREATENED ME WITH FORCLOSURE, WE WERE NEVER EVER LATE WITH OUR PAYMENTS, SO THIS WAS VERY IGNORANT OF THEM!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT EVER GET A MORTGAGE OR ANYTHING WITH THEM

Review about: Home Refinance.

I didn't like: Rude and ignorant customer service.

Option One Mortgage - My escrow account

45 Sego Lily Dr #312, Sandy, UT 84070, USA 0 comments
4.5

I need to show activity on my account

Option One Mortgage - Simple Review #1492454073

No answer I need to know my account number for my old mortgage loan 2315782419

Option One Mortgage - Fraud mortgage account opened

Someone opened a mortgage account back in 2012 using my identity (identity theft) (fraudulent). I did not find out about this until this week.

This account was opened when I was only a minor, 16 years old, I am now 20 and am not able to get approved for any student loans or credit cards because one of your employees approved of a mortgage loan to someone else acknowledging the credentials of a minor. I am not sure what makes it okay for a company to use a minors information knowing that the minor is not present, and has not given their consent to the information nor did they know anything of it. The moment I found out, I contacted the bank and reported the fraudulent account, also requesting a documentation of some sort to bring this to court. It has now been 2 days since I requested the email, and I have yet to receive it.

I will be taking this to court.

It is unlawful to approve of loans to people who are not the childs mother or father, or anyone in that matter, this is wrong and I will be taking this up with a lawyer. It has been almost 5 years now and I am now finding out about it after being denied credit card and loan approvals for school.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Option One Mortgage - Not returning calls or letter responses

I have been trying to reach them for months but no one will return calls or letters How do I get them to respond to me? Numerous letters have been sent to them as well as calls and I get no response or get hung up on.

Nice way to handle business especially since they actual owe me over $12,000.

I have had to pay income tax on the income I have not received and find it would be nice if I actually got what is mine. Thought I could finish this and put that behind me but guess not.

Any suggestions?

Review about: Phone Calls Return.

Option One Mortgage - Discrimination, Fraud, False papers, Passing notes with explaining.

Grand Prairie, Texas 0 comments

Our first payment was not posted. We do not understand why the payment was not post.

The wife never signed her paperwork but I signed my papers Foreclosure was done 2-9-13. They refused to take my payments. Wells Fargo have sold our note 5x to other Mortgage companies who failed to provide me any documentation.Our problems started 2004,with the compny taking FHA to an equity Loan.

We have lived here 21 years no equilty giving to us out of home. Option One tried to forclosure in 2009 but we filed bankrupty later found out the house had changed to my husband name but my name still on the Deed of Trust-Homestead.

Review about: Loan.

Option One Mortgage - Overcharged me

Brockton, Massachusetts 0 comments

Option one Lending gave me a loan for a home that was way too high. They knew that Myself and many other people like me could not afford these high loans.

The state of Massachusetts sued them for 8 million and I was able to get back some of my losses. Option One wouldn't even refinance the loan for me when I tried to get some help. Don't do business with these people. My house was foreclosed on which should not have happened.

I needed help and I asked for it and they refused. What kind of way is this to do business?

Option One Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud/Repayment Breech of Contract

Queens, New York 0 comments

My property was Foreclosed in 2008. It was very difficult to find an Attorney to take my case, but i did.

The their is currently a case in Queens County Supreme Court. Option One is trying their best to have this case dropped. This Company ripped off a lot of people with their breech of contract tactic. I'm hoping the judge will hear my case and let it go to trail.

There have been settlements with the larger banks the committed fraud, you really don't hear about the bank that stole in the shadows.

There was plenty of them that ripped off so many home owners Option One Mortgage is a big one.

Review about: Subprime Lender.

Option One Mortgage reporting "False Foreclosure"

Mandeville, Louisiana 2 comments

In 2005 I purchased a home and the loan was transfered to Option One Mortgage. Six months later Hurricane Katrina destroyed my home.

I purchased a new home and was told I must pay off Option One Mortgage to qualify for the new loan. I paid Option One Mortgage (I have my cancelled check) $96,000. They only gave me credit for $76,000. I repeatedly gave them bank proof they cashed $96,000.

not $76,000. On top of that, they reported the home as "foreclosed" to all 3 major credit bureaus so I can not even buy a stick of bubblegum on credit. They refuse to give me the deed to the home or refund me. I have consulted with several attorney's and no one will file suit for me!

They all say just keep trying. I kept trying until all phone numbers were disconnected. They claim they folded and sold the note to a company out of the country so they are not responsible anymore! The home structure is still good but the home needs inside renovations.

The parish where it is located keeps fining me because it is not renovated. I was advise by one attorney not to put money in it to renovate until I have a clear deed because court records show it is still mortgaged and they can take it and sell it after I do! To date, I can not get any help or answers. If anyone knows of class action suit or any attorney interested in the case, I would love to file just on principle alone!

My credit is ruined and I had good credit!!!!

They need to fix it!!!

Review about: Loan.

Comments

No, but at this point it is worth a shot. Thanks so much.

Something similar happened to me as well in 2008, but I have brought it to the Justice Department's attention! Have you tried contacting the State Attorney General?